Is my well pump or pressure tank bad?
How to know if your well pump or pressure tank is bad.
- Fluctuating Water Pressure (Check pressure gauge)
- Water-Logged Pressure Tank
How to check to see if your pressure tank is waterlogged
- Knock on the pressure tank below and above the bladder or roughly 4″ from the top of the tank and 8″ from the bottom. (picture 2)
- If the knock sounds the same (full), the tank is waterlogged (The tank should sound hollow above the bladder).
- Low Water Pressure
- Tripping Breaker
- No Running Water
- Fluctuating Water Pressure
Contact us right away if you experience any of these symptoms!
One of our most important jobs is emergency response. Whether we are dealing with current or new customers, businesses or home warranty company clients, if you have no water or low pressure we are here to help, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Bad Pressure Tank Replacement
Every week we respond to many no water or low pressure calls. We replace broken, old or corroded well pumps, waterlogged pressure tanks, broken control centers for constant pressure system and thousands of feet of pipe and wire.