Subdrive Constant Pressure System
Franklin Subdrive Utility
SubDrive Utility offers simplified constant pressure solutions for compatible submersible water pumps up to 2 hp (horsepower) with a small well pressure tank.
The SubDrive Utility converts 2-wire conventional submersible pumping systems, ranging from 1/3 hp up to 1-1/2 hp, along with 115 V and 230 V single-phase 2-wire submersible PSC, above-ground booster, and jet pumps up to 2 hp, into constant water pressure systems.
Requiring only a small pressure tank, these drives offer a more compact overall footprint compared to traditional submersible water systems, while providing the added value of constant water pressure and built-in motor protection. Manufactured specifically for water pumping applications by a pump manufacturer, the company’s more than 14 years of drive engineering expertise is incorporated into each product design.
Features and Benefits
- Cost Effective (Low cost systems for constant pressure with motor/pump protection)
- Compact overall footprint (unlike traditional submersible water systems)
- Simple Installation (Affordable and easy-to-install drive)
- Easy Servicing (It’s separate of the pump and motor. This makes trouble -shooting and maintenance significantly easier compared to all-in-one units)
- Built-In Motor Protection
- Industry Expertise (Manufactured specifically for water pumping applications by a pump manufacturer)
- Fully Supported (Comes fully supported by Technical Support professionals and b Field Service Engineers)