The health and safety of National Water Service employees and customers is our highest priority. With the Coronavirus (COVID-19), becoming a more widespread concern, National Water Service has implemented preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the CDC & WHO. At this time, we are taking recommended precautions while CONTINUING REGULAR OPERATIONS. We have instructed that all employees & recommend to all of our customers:
- Wash your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds), as often as possible.
- Use hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol and have sanitizing wipes readily available.
- Practice safe hygiene as recommended by the Maryland Coronavirus website. (https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/)
- Cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm while sneezing or coughing. Please let us know if anyone in the home has any symptoms.
- We are telling our employees & all of our customers to stay home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms such as respiratory issues, a cough or fever.
- And we recommend everyone self-quarantine or seek medical treatment when necessary.